North Florida Chiropractic Physical Therapy provides Orange Park with physical therapy rehabilitation services five days a week. Physical
therapy plays a major role in our approach to treating pain. Dr. Orlando has perfected his physical therapy and chiropractic techniques over he past twenty years and has passed it on to his team and patients. If you have pain or discomfort that limits your daily activities, you may benefit from a physical therapy consultation. We offer free physical therapy /chiropractic consultations, so don’t hesitate to get started on your path to wellness today.
Our Physical Therapy Goals
- Educate patients on the principles of stretching and
strengthening. This will help them manage pain and accelerate
- Demonstrate and inform patients on proper posture and ergonomic
principles. This will preserve proper spinal alignment.
- Accelerate the stages of healing. Using our techniques will
expedite the healing process.
- Prevent future occurrences. As you are able to maneuver through
episodes of back or neck pain, learn what program is needed to
- Manage exacerbations. No matter how diligent you are, you are
bound to have a forgetful moment, do an activity improperly and so
suffer flare ups, but new knowledge will help eliminate symptoms
in a couple days, instead of suffering for weeks or months.
- Accelerate The Stages of Healing
- Reducing pain and the inflammatory cycle.
- Apply passive modalities only if severe.
- Educate regarding posture and resting in neutral position.
- Restore muscular flexibility, joint mobility, and spine motion
- Introduce specific stretching exercises and progressions to
abolish pain and stiffness to specific regions with high frequency
- Strengthen the involved muscles.
- Teach how to maintain the new postures. Returning to normal
- Create new awareness of body mechanics and daily stretching for
Prevalence of Pain
Studies show that 90% of the population experience spine symptoms at least once in their lifetime. Many people have neck and back pain, but it is not always isolated to those regions. Pain can also travel into
arms or head/eyes as well as radiate into the gluts, groin, hip and
legs/feet. Make An Appointment Call our office with questions about
how North Florida Chiropractic Physical Therapy in Orange Park, FL can help you.